Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Spring Is In The Air

Spring Colours!

I Love May! It is my favourite month and also the month of my anniversary and birthday, so that helps as well! Spring is here and I love all the bright colours and cute new stuff. Colour blocking is really on trend and I have fallen in love with a Mini Quilted leather bag from Guess. It comes in four colours: Black, white, pink and purple. I want the purple.

 I have not bought the bag yet because I am still thinking it over. It is a mini bag so I don't know if it would be able to hold everything. I first seen it on the Guess website and while I thought it was cute, I didn't adore it until I saw it in person but I didn't get it and I live an hour from the nearest Guess store. What do you think of the bag? What are your favourite spring trends?

Happy May!

Guess Quilted Leather Mini Bag



Image from Guess.ca //Posted by Shannon

1 comment:

  1. It's so cute! I love mini bags! I don't carry mine everyday (unless it's inside of my giant purse - haha).

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete