Thursday, February 16, 2012

8 Most Worn Things Tag!

8 Most Worn Things!
This is an older tag but I have always thought it was fun to watch on YouTube. I am basing these off of my recently most worn:

1) Most worn Lipstick/Lip gloss
NYX Mega Shine Lip gloss in Sugar Pie

2) Most worn Earrings
$1.99 Pink Leopard earrings from Claire's/or my white gold studs from Peoples

3) Most worn Shirt
Turquoise zip up sweater from Walmart so comfy in the winter.

4) Most Worn Nail Polish
I often layer a sparkle polish over nails, mostly Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry collection by OPI.

5) Most worn Shoes
My Uggs in the winter or my black dress shoes to work

6) Most worn hair product
It's a 10 miracle leave in treatment, it makes combing my hair so much easier and doubles as a heat protectant.

7) Most worn Perfume
Dior Hypnotic Poison or Prada Candy.

8) Most worn Handbag/Purse
Steve Madden Satchel been using it since the summer, such a spacious and comfy bag to carry.


Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment