Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 2012 Haul

Sephora, Bath &Body Works and Lush

YSL VOLUPTÉ SHEER CANDY Glossy Balm Crystal Color in #2 Dewy Papaya (sheer fresh peach) My first YSL product. Sheer lip color, hydrating and the packaging is so pretty.

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder translucent finishing powder. I bought this because I love the HD foundation and this powder works wonderfully. It gets everywhere when you open it and some people say it leaves a white cast on their face in photos ( I have not noticed this.) My skin has been oily lately and this powder sets my face and controls the oil all day.

C.O Bigelow Lavender Salve. I also have the rose salve and I love them. They are so moisturizing for your lips or any dry skin really and they smell great.

Aruba Coconut shower gel. I love B&BW shower gels and this one smells nice and beachy.

The CUTEST little pink kitty hand sanitizer/pocketbac cover and three gels: Fresh picked strawberries, Fresh picked peaches and Blushing berry.


Lush No Drought dry shampoo. Dry shampoos don't seem to work on my hair. I haven't used this one enough yet but I have heard good things and it smells like lemons.

Happy shopping!!!

Posted by Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Great haul!!! I'm in serious need of some of those new scents at Bath & Body Works. I just adore anything beachy!! And Lush...oh lord. i'm feeling like I need to place an order soon since the Lush is 2 hours away.

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete