Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cheap Thrills

Recent Pickups June 2012

Even buying the smallest of items makes my heart feel happy (haha!) I spent less than $10.00 at Walmart and just thought I would share what I got.

White Chocolate Face Mask - Under $2.00
All this really says is that it is an ultra deep cleansing masque, but it is going to smell like white chocolate so I had to try it out. I have not gotten one of these masks in forever.

Orabrush Tongue Cleaner- Under $5.00
On the packaging it says "As seen on YouTube" that is in fact where I heard about this little tool. It may not seem like much, but I am excited to try this and have an extra clean tongue!

Herbal essences Drama Clean Shampoo- $2.00
I have tried this before and as far as I can remember it just cleaned my hair pretty well. I have been using a lot of creamy shampoos lately and I just wanted a clear shampoo to get rid of the buildup. The $2.00 was calling my name, and it smells great. 



Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment