Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I ♡ Fall Tag!

                              


1. Favourite Fall lip product?

My favourite fall lip product would have to be my Eos Lipbalms and my other numerous chap sticks and lip glosses!

 2. Favourite Fall Nail Polish?

OPI's Bogota Blackberry and Lincoln Park After Dark. I also can't wait to pick up and try Got The Blues For Red.

3. Favourite Starbucks Fall Drink?

Pumpkin Spice Latte (just like everyone else!)

4. Favourite Fall Candle?


Leaves from Bath & Body Works. According to BBW smells of ripe delicious apples, red berries and golden nectar. Yummy!

5. Favourite Fall Scarf or accessory

I have two leopard print ones I love. One is  sheer black and white printed and one is a brown printed scarf that is more warm and cozy.

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?


I have never been to any, but I would say haunted house.

7. Favourite Halloween movie?

It has been Hocus Pocus ever since I was younger.

8. Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?

Candy Corn and Rockets!

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!


Myself. 

10. What is your Favourite thing about Fall?

I never appreciated fall until my husband mentioned it was one of his favourite seasons and I began to understand. I love the changing leaves and cooler crisp weather. Boots, Fall Candles, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Apple Cinnamon tea, Carving Pumpkins, Handing out Candy, Comfy Sweaters and going to this local fair that happens in my area every fall.

Posted by Shannon


1 comment:

  1. Love this TAG! And how funny, I just DVR'd Hocus Pocus the other night! :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete