Sunday, October 28, 2012

You Smell Nice #5

Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift

I find it fitting to do this post not only because I adore this smell and everything about the perfume but because my first ever blog post was for Taylor's first fragrance. Wonderstruck Enchanted is the follow up perfume to last years Wonderstruck.

 According to Taylor “Wonderstruck Enchanted is the next chapter in the story of my Wonderstruck fragrance. Wonderstruck is about that moment when you instantly feel a connection to someone, but then there’s that feeling of being completely enamored - enchanted - when you know a little more about that someone and still feel that strong connection.”


The Scent: An Oriental Gourmand, I find this version of Wonderstruck sweeter and a little more grown up.


Notes: Wild Berries, Passion Fruit, Pink Poppy, Peony, Champaca Petals, White Freesia, White Musk, Vanilla, Blond Woods.


I purchased the 50ml bottle in Canada for $63, as soon as I see the body lotion available I will definitely be buying that to layer with this beautiful fragrance.





Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment