Friday, December 9, 2011

Baby Lips & Love That Red

Maybelline Baby Lips// Revlon Love That Red Lipstick

New Maybelline Baby Lips SPF 20 Moisturizing Lip Balm. I seen this and wanted to try it paid over $6 for one at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada and then only $3 and something at Walmart oh well haha. They are very nice and smell great!

The product (according to packaging and website): No more basic lip balm! 8-hr hydration moisturizes, revitalizes, and renews lips. SPF 20 protection. After 4 weeks of use lips are reborn.

Comes in a variety of colours, I have three. Quenched, Peppermint and Peach Kiss. The colours are sheer, but pretty and very shiny.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 725 Love That Red (Creme)

My first red lipstick! (I think?) This is a nice bright red. It goes on very creamy and smooth. I think I would have liked it to be a little deeper in colour, in some light it almost looks pinkish but it is still very pretty. Do you guys have any recommendations for a nice red lipstick?

Baby Lips in Quenched, Peppermint and Peach Kiss and Love That Red.

Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment