Monday, December 5, 2011

Lots Of Lashes!

Maybelline Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Mascara

I have never tried the original great lash mascara but always heard great things about it. I showed this version when I purchased it in a earlier post. It was only $3.96 at Walmart and the packaging is cute!

This mascara says: Our favourite mascara now gives the look of more lashes than ever due to the Great Little Grabber brush. The Grabber brush easily reaches all lashes in just one swipe even in the corners without the clumps.

The little brush is awesome, it really does reach all of your lashes easily. I love how it is so easy to apply and instantly my lashes are bigger and I can keep building volume with no clumps or flakes. I have been using it for a while now, I love it and you can't beat the price.



Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment