Wednesday, December 28, 2011

You Smell Nice #3

Meow! by Katy Perry

I have the first Katy Perry fragrance called Purr and so I was so excited when I seen this at Sears when I was Christmas shopping. I smelled it, fell in love and added it to my Christmas list. My husband bought this for me and not only does it smell wonderful, it looks super cute next to my purple Purr Bottle.

The Scent: A lovely wearable scent. Delicate and feminine, a little bit sweeter than the original Purr. I actually prefer this one (I think!)

Notes: Tangerine, Pear, Gardenia, Jasmine, Honeysuckle, Lily of the Valley, Orange Blossoms,Vanilla, Musk Amber, Sandalwood.

I received this as a Christmas gift, I have not seen any gift sets or lotions etc. as of yet. The only downside is that in my opinion, the scent is very light and does not last long, but I still love the way it smells.

Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment