Friday, October 14, 2011

Clean Up With Spicy Pumpkin

The Body Shop Haul

I was at the mall today and I passed by The Body Shop and noticed something I wanted to add to my fall items. New Spiced Pumpkin bath and shower gel. It is unique because it was actually customer created by Stephie from the USA.


It smells like spicy pumpkin pie and was $8 Canadian.




I also picked up a Almond Hand & Nail Cream which was $10 Canadian. It smells sweet and is really moisturizing.


There was also a deal going on. If you buy the re-usable Bag for life tote for $5 (with proceeds going to stop sex trafficking in children) you can get 30% off of everything you buy/fit into the bag. I also got two free Elle magazines. The deal is also online @ The Body Shop.ca



Posted by Shannon



1 comment:

  1. You picked up some great things! I love The Body Shop! I think I need to look for the Pumpkin body wash.

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete