Thursday, October 13, 2011

Festive Little Find

R.I.P Fantasy Makers Nail Color from the creators of Wet n Wild

I was drawn to these polishes because of the cute little R.I.P funky packaging but upon closer look I found these two colours were ones that I would enjoy wearing. And for only $3.99 each at the drugstore I thought they were worth a try. The line also has makeup and false eyelashes.



The colours I purchased are 12422 Black Magic (top) and 12420 Purple Potion (below).



Posted by Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Fun colors!! Halloween is so much fun. I can't wait to do some crazy "you-can-only-get-away-with-this-at-Halloween" colors on my nails. ;)

    Welcome the blogging world. We're your 2nd follower. Stop by & visit our blog and YouTube channel when you get a chance. Drop us a comment & follow back if you'd like!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete