Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Together Now!

Easing into the fall season can be a little tough. Being a big summer fan myself I really don't look forward to the changing weather and leaves. However this year I seem to have a new appreciation (or maybe it's because I really have no say in the changing seasons..). Anyway, here are a few of my favourite fall products that I own/enjoy that make the end of summer a little more bearable.

O.P.I Nail Lacquer in Bogota Blackberry

A very pretty red berry-wine shade. Love.

Yummy smelling candles

I currently am burning Leaves by Bath and Body Works. If fall had a smell, this would be it.

Cute Pumpkin Decor

Pumpkin soap By Bath and Body Works. They come out with new designs every year.

Flats

Leopard print flats from Payless ( a few years old, but newly worn by me).




Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks

Such a yummy drink perfect for a cool fall day. (Photo Starbucks.com)


Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment