Monday, October 10, 2011

You Smell Nice

New Perfume Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift.

I just recently received this as a gift from my husband. He went after work and picked me up a bottle and had them wrap it for me. It was a great surprise. I have a lot of perfume (and yet keep adding more haha) but this is the one I keep reaching for.

The Scent: Inspired by lyrics from the song "Enchanted" from Taylor's Album, this beautiful scent is fruity and sweet, described as a gourmand scent.

Notes: Freesia, Green Tea, Apple Blossom, Raspberry, Dewberry,Vanilla, Honeysuckle, White Hibiscus, Amber, Sandalwood, and Peach.

Available in October in 50 and 100 ml sizes and and I've read there will be some body products available as well, I have seen the scented shower gel. I received the 100 ml size and it was around $78.00 Canadian. I think this scent is really great for anytime of the day.







Video from Youtube.com/eppril05


Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment