Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bad To The Bronze

Maybelline Color Tattoo by EyeStudio 24hr Eyeshadow

Bad to the Bronze

I have been hearing a lot about these and so I picked one up. I wasn't expecting it to last 24hr on me or be super special but for about $6 I thought it was worth trying. The colour I chose was Bad to the Bronze, a lot of the colours were sold out, but this is one I wanted to try anyway. It is a pretty shimmery bronze colour and it goes on smoothly. I think it is a colour you could wear everyday.

Without a primer: The eyeshadow only lasted a few hours before creasing, but I was not surprised. I always use a primer or my shadow creases. For a cream product this held up quite nicely. I have yet to try it as a base with a powder shadow over it and see if it creases as quickly.

With my Two Faced primer: I have been wearing this for 12+ hours and not a crease in sight. The colour is vibrant just as it was when I put it on. This shadow makes it easy for a quick and pretty eye look. There are about 10 other shades and I definitely want to try them out.

I would recommend this, I think if you have drier eyelids it would last a lot longer on you without a primer and for the price it doesn't hurt to pick one up and give it a try!


Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment