Saturday, January 14, 2012

You Smell Nice #4

Hypnotic Poison by Dior

This is not a newly released scent, but it is new to me. I wanted to smell this after watching a YouTube video where it was described as a gorgeous vanilla smell. I love vanilla so I was definitely interested. I went to Shoppers Drug Mart quite some time ago and smelled a bunch of Dior fragrances. I already own and like Miss Dior Cherie. This one stood out and it is in fact, a gorgeous vanilla smell. I waited until after Christmas to purchase it and I also had a coupon so it worked out pretty well.

The Scent: Described as an oriental, bold and feminine with just the right amount of sweetness. Love it.

Notes: Bitter Almond, Caraway Spice, Sambac Jasmine, Jacarandra, Vanilla and Musk.

I got the 30ml which was about $56.00 Canadian. They also had a shower gel and body lotion. I really have been loving this fragrance and have gotten a few compliments when I have worn it.


Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment