Monday, January 2, 2012

December 2011 Favourites

December Favourites!

A few of my fave and most used December Items!

Vanilla Bean Noel shower gel by Bath & Body Works

Vanilla Bean Noel is a warm blend of fresh vanilla bean, warm caramel and rich, comforting cream. I loved this shower gel so much I used it up in no time. Lathers and cleans your skin well and smells so good!

Glitter & Sparkles

Anything with a lot of sparkle and glitter! Mac Reflects Transparent Teal and Reflects Antique Gold Glitter, OPI Crown Me Already and China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara glitter polish, and Lise Watier Eye Glitter liner in Pink Lady.

Leopard Bracelet

This pretty bracelet came from a set my Mom bought and she told me to pick a few. I loved this one and I chose it. Looks very pretty alone or with other bracelets.

Red Lips!

Bought all of these recently except the Revlon Lip gloss which I have owned for a long time, and have been loving each and every one!

NYX Snow White, Revlon Matte In The Red, Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Crimson, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Love That Red, Revlon Midnight Swirl Lip Lustre Cran-tilly Lace (can you tell I LOVE Revlon?) and Hard Candy Glossaholic Lip gloss in Fireball.

Other favourites not shown in pictures: My Ugg boots and my $20.00 Walmart knit boots, Tim Horton's white candy cane hot chocolate, Christmas shopping and movies, wrapping gifts and being with my husband, family and friends.

And of course...

Happy New Year!

Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment