Sunday, January 22, 2012

Leopard Love:Sneakers

Current Leopard Love

As I may have mentioned before, I love all things leopard. I really want these shoes from Aldo but they did not have my size at the store ( there was only one pair left). They are so cute and look so comfy, the reviews on Aldo's website also say that they are comfy to walk in. They are also on sale! Ahh, I could order them online but I don't know what size as each shoe is different. Should I just order them? Does anyone have them? Image is from the Aldo website.




Posted by Shannon

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute!! It's hard because if they are on sale then you never know how long your size will last. :-) You might need to order two pair and just take one back. Love leopard print!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete