Monday, January 9, 2012

My First NYX Haul!

NYX Cosmetics Haul

These are the first NYX products I have ever tried, they do not sell NYX in my area as far as I know. I have never seen the products in person. I had heard good things about these four items and I purchased them from BeautyJoint.com. The products were all only a couple of dollars each and shipping was $3.50. Total order was only $14.00. I will definitely be ordering more NYX soon!

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 604 Milk A NYX staple. I have heard about this product countless times on YouTube. Great for using as a base or eyeliner, inner corner highlight etc. Paid $2.99

NYX Round Lipsticks in 617 Summer Love (Pinky nude) & 569 Snow White (Brick Red) I love these and am very happy with the colours I chose, they are creamy and long wearing. Paid $1.99 each.

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Sugar Pie Beautiful colour (nude-pink) and very creamy. I have heard some people say they hate the smell of these but I think it smells amazing like cherry or candy. Paid $3.75

Overall, I am impressed with these products and you can't beat the price. Please write your NYX recommendations below.

Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment