Monday, November 14, 2011

I Love Juicy

Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo

This shampoo smells amazing! Reminds me of a fruity, candy smell. From the bottle: Juicy, fresh fruit shampoo with mango, pineapple, kiwi and papaya for cleaning greasy hair. Wet hair, shampoo once, rinse clean for fruity hair.

I have gone through several bottles of this shampoo (not using it right now because I have colour-treated my hair, so I am using a shampoo for red hair) and I love it. It lathers so well, cleans thoroughly and of course smells great. My hair gets oily easily and this works really great. Keeps the oil away for longer without drying out my hair and all while making it feel really clean.

I wish they made a I Love Juicy conditioner. Lush makes one called Veganese for oily hair (smells like lemons!) which I have tried and I do like it but I prefer American Cream. I have had the big bottle and it lasted for months and the smaller bottle is great for travel and takes up no room in the shower. This is one of my favourite products. Ever.



Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment