Thursday, November 17, 2011

Recent Purchases-Nov 14-17th/11

Recent Pickups

I ran out of my it's a 10 miracle leave-in product and saw they they had this pink bottle in support of the Right Action For Women Christina Applegate Foundation. Works great, looks cute and helps a great cause.



Ardell Fashion Lashes in 120 Demi in Halloween packaging so they were on sale!


Maybelline Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Mascara. I've never tried the original Great Lash, but heard great things about it. I seen this and wanted to try it and it was only $3.96!



Starbucks Tumbler A reusable cold cup with a colour changing straw and holiday picture.

Close up picture of the cute little foxy.


I love shopping.


Posted by Shannon

1 comment:

  1. I bought the same It's a 10! Love that stuff!! And the Starbucks tumbler is so cute! Haven't seen that out here but will be on the lookout!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete