Thursday, November 24, 2011

Keep Your Feet Warm!

...With Cute Boots!

Lately I've been really loving boots. Below are a few pairs that I think are super cute/comfy looking for the winter season.

Colin Stuart Faux Fur Pom-Pom boot from Victoria's Secret. I love the leopard and fake fur! The bottom of the boot looks very durable but I don't think I would like to get the fur wet with snow. Very cute boots though!


UGG Classic Short Sparkles Boot from UGG Australia

I love my UGG boots so I already know these would be super comfy and warm and the sparkles! They get me every time.


Fur Trim Bow Side Ankle Boot from Gojane.com

Adorable little bows add great detail to these suede fur lined cute boots.

64808-CREAM

Strappy Platform Bootie from Gojane.com

Stylish little bootie maybe not so snow friendly but very cute all the same.

64395-BLACK
Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment