Friday, November 4, 2011

They're Real!

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

I first heard about this on YouTube while I was watching my normal beauty videos, so when I saw it I wanted to try it for myself. According to the box, They're Real mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates. It's a jet black mascara that is long wearing and won't smudge or dry out.

Directions: Position wand horizontally and wiggle from side to side, base to tip, to achieve maximum volume, length and lift. Hold the wand vertically and stroke upward to curl and separate. Layer generously as desired


What I loved is that it did all those things and you could apply several coats without it getting clumpy or flaking. The end of the mascara wand has a little ball like tip that really gets hard to reach lashes and I like to use it at the end in a upward motion to add a little more volume

Overall all I really like this mascara and the packaging is great too. Price was a little high in Canada for mascara $29 but I used my Shoppers points and got it for free.















*Second image from http://www.benefitcosmetics.com, all others my own.
Posted by
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment