Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Would You Rather Beauty Tag

Would You Rather...Fun Beauty Tag

1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?
Nice hair and no makeup. I have left the house many times without makeup but wouldn't be able to leave with messy hair.

2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Both would be horrible, but if I had to pick I would say eyelashes, because you could at least wear fake ones.

3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
I love MAC, but I would choose Sephora as they have a lot more of a range of products and different brands.

4. Would you rather wear the lip gloss/lip liner look or 80's perm?
Lip gloss/lip liner look, although to be honest, not 100% sure what it looks like! I do know I would not want an 80's perm.

5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Overdone blush for sure!

6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
MC Hammer pants haha.

7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Both sound awful but I would choose tans Lines as I am not a fan of the orange look!

8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Hair colour. I once put blond in my hair and it didn't turn out and I had orange hair. I survived.

9. Would you rather have YouTube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter. I check Twitter everyday but I could not live without my YouTube videos. It's my cable!

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Makeup brushes. I adore mascara.

Not a new tag but I always wanted to answer the questions. Write your answers in the comments below!

Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment